Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,681 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.025 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,400 Franc (C$7,697) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)