Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,270 prices entered by 436 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 446.652 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,028,606 Franc (C$11,258) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Funchal, Madeira costs €5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)