Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 473.025 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,742,287 Franc (C$3,683) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)