Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,611 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 442.737 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,154,336 Franc (C$7,125) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)