Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 448.093 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,660,571 Franc (C$3,706) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)