Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,575 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.948 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,196,832 Franc (C$4,685) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)