Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,631 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 462.849 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,585,991 Franc (C$5,587) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)