Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,488 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.993 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,566,707 Franc (C$8,513) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)