Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,778 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.713 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,707,544 Franc (C$8,509) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200 (about 1 hour ago)