Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.283 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 853,288 Franc (665,211Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)