Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,263,762 Franc (CH$2,506,182) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)