Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,213,775 Franc (CH$2,503,001) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)