Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20240 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 918,631 Franc (COL$4,538,705) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)