Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18728 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,724,610 Franc (COL$9,208,912) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)