Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18594 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,832,534 Franc (COL$9,855,515) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)