Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,908,844 Franc (€2,909) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)