Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,853,933 Franc (€2,802) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)