Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,981,697 Franc (362,999 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)