Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,255,909 Franc (237,727 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)