Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.138 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,612,194 Franc (Bs 101,785) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)