Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,208,467 Franc (€1,842) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)