Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 602.014 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 72% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,381,396 Franc (CHF 8,939) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)