Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.301 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 613,335 Franc (₨65,945) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)