Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,044,408 Franc (€6,170) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)