Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.520 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,824,209 Franc (¥330,462) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)