Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.880 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,111,271 Franc (€6,365) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)