Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,351,612 Franc ($6,297) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)