Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 597.950 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,437,482 Franc ($4,076) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)