Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.710 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,698,401 Franc (ARS $80,048) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)