Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.974 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,406,386 Franc (ARS $75,260) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)