Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.095 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,800,965 Franc (ARS $47,275) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)