Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.601 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,830,881 Franc (13,022TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (24 minutes ago)