Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.376 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,796,015 Franc (元20,322) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)