Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.571 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,175,015 Franc (Mex$ 68,892) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)