Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.692 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,752,805 Franc (Php320,962) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)