Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.157 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,573,505 Franc (Php351,825) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (35 minutes ago)