Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.650 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,012,528 Franc (Php376,771) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)