Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.127 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,403,483 Franc (49,958 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)