Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.706 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,612,781 Franc (23,820 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)