Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.034 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,913,982 Franc (62,093 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)