Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.494 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,268,246 Franc (49,902 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)