Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.882 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,835,255 Franc (58,214 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)