Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.055 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,343,105 Franc (51,389 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (27 minutes ago)