Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.797 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,685,441 Franc (55,174 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)