Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.931 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,047,556 Franc (29,280 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)