Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.193 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,279,157 Franc (48,802 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)