Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.464 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,569,010 Franc (22,917 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)