Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.590 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,622,840 Franc (руб 169,217) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)