Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.464 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,685,788 Franc (руб 178,125) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)