Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,916,359 Franc (₩7,662,877) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)