Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48887 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,511,558 Franc (₩7,183,080) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)