Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49552 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,764,848 Franc (₩7,597,798) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)