Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,686,907 Franc (₩4,902,847) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)