Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48895 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,145,120 Franc (₩6,432,377) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)