Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49879 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,833,516 Franc (₩7,685,679) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)