Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,011,127 Franc (₩7,524,139) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)