Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,918,785 Franc (руб 202,975) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)