Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.673 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,391,207 Franc (руб 130,349) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)