Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.572 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,926,450 Franc (руб 201,259) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)