Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24885 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,004,798 Franc (4,037,697 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)