Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25934 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 985,063 Franc (3,798,394 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)