Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24865 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,217,823 Franc (4,897,783 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)