Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48573 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,088,235 Franc (₩6,357,961) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)