Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,289,072 Franc (₩6,156,582) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)