Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.302 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,768,814 Franc (160,033 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)