Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.681 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,041,451 Franc (58,901 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)