Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.493 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,539,215 Franc (R$ 16,226) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (31 minutes ago)