Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.177 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,543,760 Franc (R$ 14,860) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)