Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.091 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,460,448 Franc (R$ 14,133) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨5.93 (40 minutes ago)