Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,747,161 Franc (¥350,121) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)