Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.553 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,402,261 Franc (R$ 13,842) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)