Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.414 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,493,421 Franc (R$ 16,577) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)