Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,818 Franc (руб 186,688) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)