Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.322 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,033,285 Franc (руб 325,377) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)