Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.312 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,210,149 Franc (руб 344,742) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)