Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.621 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,776,025 Franc (5,308KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)