Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.648 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,937,179 Franc (5,789KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)