Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.954 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 855,609 Franc (2,517KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (36 minutes ago)