Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,072,497 Franc (40,032,396 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)