Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02588 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,709,624 Franc (66,071,910 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)