Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.803 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,500,083 Franc (Mex$ 45,730) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)