Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.811 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 959,082 Franc (Mex$ 30,149) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)