Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 824,359 Franc (Mex$ 26,104) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)