Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.339 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,309,457 Franc (Mex$ 47,897) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)