Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,901,848 Franc (Bs 235,653,063) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)