Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02117 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,009,605 Franc (Bs 94,933,751) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)