Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.992 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,445,776 Franc (Bs 23,322) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)