Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,684,939 Franc (€5,621) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)