Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.994 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,198,331 Franc (20,503 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)