Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.738 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,008,219 Franc (25,411 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (25 minutes ago)