Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.529 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,202,802 Franc (12,270 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)