Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,845,320 Franc (1,103,928 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (42 minutes ago)