Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.677 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,800,065 Franc (1,073,103 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)