Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,899,443 Franc (€4,469) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)