Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18815 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,578,391 Franc (COL$8,388,961) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)