Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18464 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,560,731 Franc (COL$8,452,861) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)