Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,187,574 Franc (₨137,587) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)