Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18765 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,279,293 Franc (COL$12,146,562) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)