Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.090 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,974,521 Franc ($5,601) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)