Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,688,201 Franc ($6,277) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)