Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 614.080 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,713 Franc ($3,538) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)