Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.272 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,497,212 Franc (руб 161,480) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)