Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.934 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,506,298 Franc (руб 168,596) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)