Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,531,338 Franc (Php230,072) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)