Cost of living comparison between Tuguegarao City, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.396 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,950,165 Franc (Php238,001) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)