Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.533 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,188,923 Franc (ARS $57,902) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)