Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.277 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 976,172 Franc (ARS $24,854) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)