Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.010 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,801,892 Franc ($5,247) in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (38 minutes ago)