Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,600,866 Franc ($4,683) in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (26 minutes ago)